|All 10" pizzas $10 each
-- have a "Menage a Trois:" three pizzas $25
|1. MARGHERITA. Fresh Italian tomato sauce, fresh mozzarella, fresh basil.
1c. THE CAROLINE. Same as above, but with a load of freshly minced garlic.
2. SAN ROLANDO. Fresh Italian tomato sauce, pepperoni, real sausage, fresh mozzarella.
3. FIVE CHEESE. Freshly made pesto, a whole bunch of imported fresh cheeses, topped with your choice of fresh arugula or green onions.
3b. "Lady L. " Same as above with the addition of fresh mushrooms and sausage.
4. VERDURA. Italian tomato sauce covered with the freshest vegetables we can find & fresh mozzarella.
To keep our prices low, Bono Pizza accepts CASH ONLY...
5. SAN VITO. Italian tomato sauce, covered with imported matchstick ham and paper thin sliced whole onions and fresh mozzarella.
6. GREEK BOY. Italian tomato sauce, fresh mozzarella, Kalamata olives, fresh spinach & a touch of imported oregano cover this little Greek boy. Imported feta.
7. PUTTANA. Italian tomato sauce, capers, Gaeta olives, fresh mozzarella, green onions & artichoke hearts & fresh hot peppers.
8. NAPOLI. Italian tomato sauce, imported anchovies, fresh garlic, fresh basil, Gaeta olives, fresh mozzarella.
9. BARCELONA. CHEESELESS PIZZA!!! Italian tomato sauce, fresh basil, roasted red peppers, garlic, eggplant, more and more garlic... whew!
10. WAIKIKI. Fresh Italian tomato sauce, imported ham, pineapple (what this has to do with Hawaii beats me).
10b. "Jamie Style". The same as above but with cinnamon, roasted almonds and coconut.
11. CHERRY BOMB. Italian tomato sauce, Thai hot sauce, habanero peppers, fresh tomatoes. WARNING!! These peppers are FU*KING HOT!!! Do NOT eat this thing the night before a job interview! Fresh mozzarella.
12. FUNGHI. Italian tomato sauce and a touch of imported feta, a pinch of imported oregano and a slathering of the freshest mushrooms available here in Columbus today. Fresh mozzarella & truffle oil.
13. BERLINER. ACHTUNG! You vill eat dis! Well... you don't have to. It sounds awful, but actually tastes good. Fresh Italian tomato sauce, Kielbasa and sauerkraut, fresh mozzarella.
14. PEPPERONI. An American classic.
15. HULK. Fresh pesto, fresh mozzarella and every green thing we can find lying around...
16. BIANCA. Extra virgin olive oil, gorgonzola cheese, fresh spinach, fresh basil.
17. HIPPO. This is named after the famous French pizzeria in Nice. Fresh tomato sauce, fresh garlic, fresh basil, brie and Emmanthal cheeses, couple anchovies, French olives and a big gob of pistou.
18. CARBONARA. Smithfield Ham/bacon is caramelized for several hours with tons of onions, a touch of Gorgonzola, Asiago cheeses, fresh basil & green onions and fresh mozzarella & a sprinkle of pixie dust...
19. BARRY WHITE. Everything WHITE. Extra virgin olive oil, parmesan, mozzarella & whatever we can find lying around that is white (onions, mushrooms, scraps of paper, whatever).
20. tonnoBONO. We proudly present our newest addition to the bonoPIZZA lineup - a favorite of the rascals of Southern France near Nice. Atop the pizza crust is a layer of sour cream and four imported types of mustards, sprinkled with imported parmesan cheese topped with fresh tomato, green onions, imported tuna fish and herbs. There are a couple other things, but I forgot.
|If you want to make your own design pizza, here's what we got... Just pick "A" tomato sauce or "B" pesto then pick five or so of this stuff:|
|Copyright (c) December 21, 2012, bonoPIZZA
Columbus, Ohio | 614-906-8646